Applicants for admission to US universities and colleges may require academic counseling for some cases

● Transferring from a university outside the United States of America to universities and colleges within the United States.

● Equivalence of academic hours.

● Transferring from a university in America to another university in a different state.

● Graduation from a high school that has an American curriculum and is located outside America, etc.

We have an experienced team in the field of academic consulting who have previously worked for education-related institutions in the United States of America with international students.